Scipher Medicine develops innovative diagnostic tests to determine drug response and targeted therapies using its proprietary personalized medicine platform based on molecular technology. Our platform allows us to interpret genomic data to gain unique insights into disease biology so patients with even the most complex diseases can achieve optimal health outcomes.
With only about 1 out of 3 patients adequately responding to anti-tumor necrosis (anti-TNF) therapies, the world’s largest selling drug class, we developed our flagship test, PrismRA™, to predict response to these drugs, thereby ensuring patients receive the most effective therapies from day one. Scipher is transforming the traditional diagnostics business model by working closely with payers to change the way medications will be prescribed, saving both insurers and patients billions wasted in ineffective prescription costs. This is a unique opportunity to join a promising venture at an early stage to tackle some of the biggest problems in healthcare.
We are proud of our passionate, high-performance, mission-driven culture – one based on a set of values that are the cornerstone of who we are and how we hold ourselves accountable. Founded in 2015, we are based in Waltham, MA and currently expanding across all functions within the organization. We are backed by Khosla Ventures, Northpond Ventures, Alumni Ventures and Tachyon Ventures, and are well capitalized to execute our vision of launching a personalized medicine platform that transforms patients’ lives. Check us out at www.sciphermedicine.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The Senior Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to three members of our Leadership team. This requires the ability to organize and prioritize work and understand the key deliverables within Scipher Medicine.
What will I do?
– Manage calendars, schedules and coordinate meetings with urgency
– Manage complex international and domestic travel itineraries
– Support planning and coordinating of events
– Manage expense reports
– Manage purchase orders and invoices
– Prepare and modify documents including presentations, reports, drafts, memos, and emails
– Collect and disseminate information for use in meetings
– Draft official correspondence on behalf of the executive
– General administrative duties to support the team
– Other Projects as needed
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
– BA/BS or equivalent work experience
– 5+ years of administrative experience supporting Senior Leadership at VP level or above within biotech or pharma desired
– Must be a motivated self-starter
– Ability to multitask with a sense of urgency and prioritize
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
– Delivers high quality work
– Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
– Ability to be flexible and willing to accept new responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
– Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
– Proficiency in the Microsoft Office & Google applications
– Ability to work within a matrix team environment
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
– Comfortable working in a fast-paced collaborative environment
– A can-do positive attitude
– Ability to laugh at yourself
To all recruitment agencies: Scipher Medicine does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, or Scipher Medicine employees. Scipher Medicine is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Scipher Medicine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Scipher will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
IF INTERESTED IN EXPLORING THIS OPPORTUNITY PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO CAREERS@SCIPHERMEDICINE.COM